Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday, 2 December 2021
Sailing Toward Miami Tomorrow 

Tonight is my final night aboard ms Riviera and my final meal in the fourth speciality restaurant, Jacques, a French eatery created by Jacques Pepin.  I am all packed and still have 65 minutes to get my two bags outside my stateroom door by 10pm. I think I shall make it. I also just received my negative result from my fourth nasal Covid test this morning, required of all passengers.

Other than packing and eating, my activities have been pretty limited today. So I go back and offer a few highlights from: 

Country Fair Day
(see 28 November for Description)

Entertainment Team Dancers Set Up Their "Auction" Boo\
Bursar's Office Team Gets Wet

Entertainment Team Swimmers Play "Target" in the Pool


Butler's Team Play "Bat the Ball"

Passenger Tries to "Name That Spice" from its Aroma

In the next blog entry I shall share more photos from EXPO2020.