Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday, 28 September 2023
Tucson, Arizona

Tucson to Seattle

 
Because of the imminent government shutdown at midnight on Saturday and the expected chaos at airports all day on Saturday, I have changed my flight to Friday afternoon. The timings are the same as on my original itinerary:

        1:29pm    Lv Tucson (TUS)
                    DELTA 2744 / Seat 3D / First Class /
                    Airbus A110-100 / 3h 18 min  
      4:47pm    Av Seattle (SEA)

I have also changed my hotel reservation. I will be staying at the Hyatt Hotel at Olive 8 in downtown Seattle for two nights.

Since I have added an additional day to my time in Seattle, I am adding some photos from my previous visits.

Seattle Waterfront from Ferry, Summer 1980


Pike Place Market, May 2008


New Public Library Interior, May 2008


Will in Lobby of Fairmont Olympic Hotel, May 2008

Seattle Waterfront from ms Oosterdam, May 2008


Seattle Ferries from ms Oosterdam, May 2008


So you definitely will hear from LFLatSea next from Seattle.