Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Holland America Sinks Its Reputation Off the Italian Coast

Sorry I have been silent for so long, but HAL allowed the Zuiderdam to sail out of drydock without completing repairs, construction, and renovations.  And I have been trying to get honest answers out of them for days.  I have always been a keen supporter of the cruise line, but that support has been ended and my trust in the company eroded.  I will give the specifics at the end of the cruise.

In spite of the difficulties with large sections of the ship being closed to passengers, the sailing and the ports have been wonderful, so I will get back to blogging and focus on the positive as we continue to sail up the beautiful coast of Croatia toward Venice.  So far I have visited 5 countries:  Italy, Malta, Greece, Croatia, and Bosnia.

I will be back shortly to continue where I left off after departing from Malta.  Please be patient.